FUN PARTNERS


| More

Snake bites chef

A Vietnamese chef was preparing to cook a poisonous sea snake, the speciality of his restaurant, when the serpent bit him. He died shortly afterwards.

The incident took place in the northern city of Hai Phong, 50 km east of Hanoi. The young chef, 22 years of age, was bitten as he took the snake out of its container to prepare it for cooking. The terrified animal bit his arm and the chef died on his way to hospital. The owner of the restaurant claimed that he was not wearing protective gloves.The snake, however, did not escape its fate and was killed and served later in the day (last Wednesday). The Vietnamese consider that the snake has great aphrodisiac qualities.Timofei BYELOPRAVDA.Ru


| More

FUN CALENDAR
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  
12/2008 02/2009

Archive

FunReports on Facebook







(c) 2001 - 2011, FunReports.Com: Funny news stories