FUN PARTNERS


| More

Dog cuts off power to 148 homes and erupts in flames when it pees on a faulty power pole

Shocked Gary Davies saw his dog erupt in flames — after it peed on a live power cable. Bailey the Staffordshire bull terrier also cut power to 148 homes by cocking a leg against a faulty pylon.

Dog cuts off power to 148 homesGary , 42, said: “There was an almighty explosion and the whole street lit up. I turned round and the dog was on fire.”

Power was off for five hours in Middlestone Moor, Co Durham .

Last night Bailey was recovering at home after being treated for burns.

Source: The Sun


| More

FUN CALENDAR
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
      1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31  
12/2008 02/2009

Archive

FunReports on Facebook







(c) 2001 - 2011, FunReports.Com: Funny news stories